” I shall bless you… so that you will be a blessing”
Christmas blessings from the Missoula Catholic Schools Foundation,
Thanks to you, 431 students are receiving a Catholic education. On behalf of them, thank you for being our BLESSING! With your help, The Missoula Catholic Schools Foundation continues to provide tuition assistance and operational funding to both Saint Joseph Elementary & Middle School and Loyola Sacred Heart High School.
Your financial gift directly supports our students, teachers, and the long term financial stability of Missoula Catholic Schools, ensuring its accessibility and affordability to the greater Missoula region. This past year alone, your generosity has allowed us to carry out our important work in the following ways:
- Purchased over $50,000 in new technology for both Saint Joe’s and Loyola classrooms
- 50% of our enrolled students received tuition assistance and are able to attend MCS
- Pay raises were given to our dedicated and beloved MCS Teachers
- Grew the principal of the permanent endowment for MCS by $98,350
- 5,500 hours of volunteered service by parents and families, leading our students by example
Our students continue to excel academically while compassionately serving their community as young men and women for others. Your generous support will help Missoula Catholic Schools continue to provide a value based education in an environment of academic excellence. During this joyous season please remember the students, teachers and staff at Missoula Catholic Schools in your prayers and year-end giving. Donate online here:
Please join us in our commitment to the formation of young men and women of compassion, conscience, competence, and community. Thank you for making your gift today.
Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year,
Missoula Catholic Schools Foundation